Basketball Northern Ireland is the governing body for the sport of basketball in Northern Ireland. The organisation exists to promote and develop the sport at both participation and performance level.
Affiliated clubs of Basketball Northern Ireland are supported through the provision of local leagues and annual tournaments at junior, senior female and senior male level. Outreach basketball activities take place through the delivery of funded projects in local schools and community settings. Basketball Northern Ireland also co-ordinates the delivery of a series of volunteer education courses between each season to further develop participation at all levels.
Disability Action outsourced its business development function to S3 Solutions in April 2014 and has derived significant added value from this outsourcing partnership. This added value has come from such areas as:
- The successful tendering for new services
- The successful retention through tendering processes of existing services such as Training for Success, Workable NI, Employment Support and Advocacy
- Funding applications to National Lottery Community Fund (DRILL UK, Interreg VA, European Social Fund, Barclays and others
- Implementation of the Strategic Planning process
- Ongoing advice and guidance
This has resulted in more than £13,000,000 of investment secured across a range of sources. We would have no hesitation in recommending the services of Sector 3 Solution as a strategic business development partner
Awaiting comments from Marc Mulholland, Vice-Chair”